SOEMA SRL (Via Paolo Soprani 36, 62019 Recanati (MC), VAT number 00894890433, TC 00894890433), which you can contact at telephone number 071 7506061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and certified email email@example.com, reserves the right to process your personal data in compliance with the principles’ protection of personal data established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
PERSONAL DATA SOURCE
SOEMA SRL collects your personal data by recording them directly when you fill in the form.
CATEGORIES OF DATA
Soema srl will process your following data:
• Data automatically collected. The computer systems and applications dealing with this website’s operation note, during their normal functioning, some data (whose transmission is implicit in the use of communication protocols of Internet) potentially linked to identifiable users. Among the collected data there are the IP addresses and the domain names of computers used by the users that connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the request’s time, the method used when the request underwent the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status (successful, error, etc.) of the response given by the server, and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the computing environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, just to obtain statistical information about the website use and to check its smooth operation. The provision of these data is mandatory since it’s directly linked to the experience of web browsing.
• Data provided voluntarily by the user. When you send voluntarily and explicitly emails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this website, it doesn’t involve the request for consent and the possible compilation of specifically designed forms involves the subsequent acquisition of the email address and data of the user, that are necessary to respond to the made requests and/or to provide the requested service. Your voluntary email sending to our email addresses doesn’t need further information or requests for consent. On the contrary, specific summary information will be provided or shown in the website pages designed for special services on request (form). The user must therefore allow his data in this form to be used to be able to send the request.
MODE AND PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSING
We inform you that your data will be processed by means of the information technologies and paper support with the following purposes:
• Promotional activities
• Data communication to third parties to carry out technical functions and activities necessary to the service
• Multimedia communication
• Check and improvement of the services’ quality
• Customer care
• Website management
• Information electronically
• Sending of courtesy communications and/or promotional/informative material
• Marketing (market analysis and surveys)
• Offer of goods and services through mailing list
• Market resources, statistical studies and check of the customers’ satisfaction degree about products.
The legal basis on which the common data processing is based, according to the Art. 6 of the GDPR Regulation, is the Consent;
The company processes the optional data of users depending on the consent, i.e. through your explicit approval of the policy privacy and in relation to the modes and purposes below described.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Without prejudice to communications made to fulfill legal and contractual commitments, all collected and processed data may be communicated only for the purposes indicated above to the following categories of recipients:
• Supervisory and control authorities
• Consultants and freelancers also in associated form
• Administration and accounting services’ providers
• Computer services providers
• Email managers
• Computing platforms
• External managers
• Social medias
• Marketing companies
• People who are responsible for the documentation archiving.
Furthermore, also authorized and/or external managers, identified in writing and to whom specific written instructions have been provided about the data processing, could be aware of your data in their management.
DATA TRANSFER ABROAD
The collected data won’t be transferred abroad.
The collected data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“storage limitation principle”, art. 5. GDPR) or according to the deadlines established by law. The check on the stored data obsolescence in relation to the purposes for which they are collected is done periodically.
RIGHTS OF THE USER
Under the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force, the user can, according to the modes and within the limits provided by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
• Require the confirmation of existence of personal data concerning him (right of access by the data subject – art. 15 of the Regulation 679/2016)
• Know its source;
• Receive an intelligible communication;
• Get information about logic, modes and purposes of the processing;
• Require the update, correction, integration, erasure, anonymization, block of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected (correction and erasure right – art. 16 and 17 of the Regulation 679/2016);
• Right of limitation and opposition to his processing data (art. 18 and 21 of the Regulation 679/2016);
• The right of withdrawal;
• The right to data portability (art. 20 of the Regulation 679/2016);
• In cases of a processing based on consent, receive his own data provided to the controller in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
• The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory Authority (right of access by the data subject – art. 15 of the Regulation 679/2016).
What cookies are
“Cookie” is a text file saved in the user’s computer when he visits a website to give information each time he accesses the website again. It’s a kind of reminder of the visited webpage. Through cookies the web server sends to the browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) of the user the information stored in his computer that will be read and updated each time the user accesses again the website. In this way the website can automatically adapt itself to the user. During the browsing the user could receive in his computer also cookies of other websites (“third-party” cookies) set directly by the managers of them and used for the purposes and according to the modes defined by these supervisors.
In relation to their duration, there are session (i.e. those that are temporary and cancelled automatically by the computer when the browsing ends, closing the browser) and persistent (i.e. those that remain stored in the computer as long as they expire or the user cancels them) cookies.
In relation to their function and purpose, cookies can be technical and profiling.
Some cookies are used for authentications, monitoring sessions and memorization of specific information concerning users that access a website. These so-called technical cookies are often useful to allow to browse in a website and use all it functions. Their use doesn’t need the user’s consent.
Also the analytic cookies belong to this category. They collect information on how a user uses a website and they improve it. For example, these cookies show which pages are more frequently visited, allow to verify how a website is regularly used and are useful to understand the difficulties the user meets in the use.
Other cookies can also be used to control and outline the users during the browsing, study their movements and web use or consumer (what they buy, read, etc.) habits to also send focused and personalized advertising services. In this case they are profiling cookies. Their use needs the user’s free and informed consent pursuant to the art.7 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
Furthermore, it can occur that in a website there are cookies from other sites and contents in various elements in the same page, such as advertising banners, images, videos, maps or specific links to webpages of other domains that stay in different servers from where there is the required page. In other words, these cookies are directly set by web managers or different servers from this website. In this case they are third-party cookies that are usually used with a profiling purpose. Their use needs the user’s free and informed consent.
Types of cookies used by our website
The main functions of the cookies installed by www.soema.it are technical, they are used to constantly improve the Service, for the authentication, for statistical aims such as how many times the website has been visited. The cookies’ use is thus strictly aimed at making the server functions easier during the Service browsing.
The website also allows to send these third-party cookies. We aren’t the owners of these cookies so, for further information, it’s possible to access the policy and the forms of acquisition of the consent of third parties by clicking on the links provided.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are greatly appreciated by the users, the third-party cookies of Google Analytics are used as tool of anonymous and aggregate analysis. We aren’t the owners of these cookies so, for further information, it’s possible to visit the policy of Google.
The website pages include some widgets and share buttons of Facebook and Google Plus to allow the user to share the website contents on his social channels and to interact with our channels. We aren’t the owners of these cookies but they are respectively created by Facebook and Google when the respective widget or share button is used. For further information visit the following informative pages: Facebook and Google.
Some websites include video contents of YouTube. By visiting a page containing a video or clicking to see a video, cookies from YouTube could be connected. We aren’t the owners of these cookies so, for further information, it’s possible to visit the policy of Google.
The user can manage his own preferences about cookies through the functions available in the common browsers that allow to cancel/remove (all or some) cookies or to change the browser setting so as to block the cookies sending or to limit it to specific websites (compared to other ones).
So it’s possible to deny the cookies use by following the disablement procedure provided by the user’s browser. Here below the methods proposed by the main browsers: Microsoft Windows Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Google Analytics by downloading a specific plug-in of the browser.
To have information on cookies stored in your computer and disable them individually, here the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte.
Social network plug-in
The website www.soema.it also includes plug-in and/or controls for the social networks to easily share the contents in your favorite social networks. These plug-in are programmed so as not to set any cookies when the webpage is visited to safeguard the users’ privacy. If cookies are set, when social networks provide this, it occurs only when the user actually and voluntarily uses the plug-in. Please note that if the user browses being logged in the social network, it means that he has already consented the use of the cookies managed in this site at the time of registration to the social network.
The collection and use of information obtained through plug-in are managed by the respective privacy policies of social networks to which please refer.